2006-03-25

Wonderful, wonderful wifi

.

Here I am. Sitting.

On my lap is a small, lightweight computer.

Some guy came into my classroom one day and gave it to me. He said, "Here."

And now it is magically talking to you.

Now, normally, this magic is accomplished through the crafty use of metal and plastic things called "wires." Not today.

Today, no "wires." Today, just magic unaided.

It's amazing.

It's beautiful.

It makes my wife want me.

(Or maybe she just meant the wifi--I'm not sure.)

But, whichever, it is wonderful.

Wonderful, wonderful wifi.

Sigh....

All of life should be so lovely.

4 comments:

  1. It's nice, isn't it? Less cords to take with you, which is especially useful when I'm in class and don't want to pay attention. I can just turn on my lappy and BAM! PEOPLE TO TALK TO ON MSN!! MWAHAhahaha.

    Ahem.

    I think I'll go make that cake now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .

    Oooo. I never thought of it.

    That settles it. I'm going back for my masters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What, the cake talk you into it? Haha. Just kidding. I'm sure Lady Steed's is MUCH better than my humble rendition of edible Heaven.

    ReplyDelete