2005-09-28

Copying Master Fob copying Editorgirl copying.....

.

(I'm pretending linking to Master Fob's copy of the instructions counts as following the instructions.....)

Tehachapiltdownman 23:5

"
Of course, being a man and spending six to eight hours a day laughing at such trivialities as pain, I find all this bemusing at best.
"

Boy. I don't like how that makes me look....

If I counted the ones I never did post but still exist as unpublished drafts we get:

"
"

(Post did not have five sentences.)

(I guess that means I'm unredeemable....)

7 comments:

  1. It might count, if you actually linked to my post instead of to your own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .

    Oh crap. Did I really?

    Here's the link (I'll let you copy and paste it yourself):

    http://fobcave.blogspot.com/2005/09/time-machine.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh. You are a lazy man, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you get to play along. I only have 19 posts. It sucks to be me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. .

    Oh, Edgy! Don't say that! I'm sure you're a lovely person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so lost. Maybe I should reaad Master Fob's blog first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. .

    Yes, folow the chain....

    ReplyDelete