2005-10-18

Me so boring

.

I am a boring person. Always have been. Have no intentions of becoming otherwise. However, this is bad for my blog. Instead of living a life worth sharing, I sit and type stuff. Or drive places. Neither of which means much.

So basically I'm left with things to complain about.

For instance:

Sure, the huge lake in the quad has finally gone, but it still reeks of backed up sewage!

I could be interesting sure. Right now people are jumping out of airplanes. I could go watch and maybe get hit by someone's eyeglasses traveling at terminal velocity. Instead, here I am.

You don't have to thank me.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for your efforts. I thought about organizing the International Order of Boring Persons (IOBP), but I couldn't generate any interest in it. Nice to know there are still people out there "in the field" working hard to keep our reputation sterling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blame people like Coworker for taking all the interesting lives. She has so much going on that I must be boring in order to keep the universe balanced.

    But now I'm thrilled to know that I'm not the only boring person out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like being a boring person. Often times I'll act more boring then I am to see if people will still like me. A little odd I know, but I do it none the less.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, but you express boringness so eloquently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. .

    At least we can all be boring together. Hoorah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing I enjoy more than reading about other people sitting, typing, and driving. That's why I read your blog every day.

    Whoa. Does that make ME boring?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just told someone today that if my life were a book, someone would have stopped reading by now. Then he said it would probably be one of those books that sit next to the toilet for years.
    So looks like boring lives are "in." How fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. didn't we establish on TB's blog that writing about boring people was the way to get published?

    you should do an autobiography!

    ReplyDelete
  9. .

    I'll have to fictionalize though or I will get bored.

    ReplyDelete