2009-02-01

RRR: (the rrr svithes)

.

Many's the time I start a svithe and do not finish it. Reasons for not finishing are legion. Among them: forgetting what I was going to say, having the passion dissipate before I sit down, being desperate for an idea and abandoning a weak first attempt, (and so on and so on).

So here's a collection of the unfinished. On the off chance that there is still something of worth to be found. And to clean out my ehouse.

svithe





Svithe: No more gore

    .

    11/16/08 3:43 PM





Svithe: Renewal of Faith

    .

    quote HBL: re:moonbeam

    religious faith and romantic love

    decide to REMAIN in love every day, not decide to refall in love everyday

    9/27/08 7:48 PM





A brief j/s svithe

    Joseph Smith Nutcracker, Dictionary.

    Dictionaries are full of good information, right Joseph Smith Nutcracker?

    8/14/08 6:50 AM





christmas svithe? draft

    Money Christ.

    12/16/07 6:57 PM





Svithe me this, Batman

    .

    9/23/07 10:14 PM



If this was all dissatisfying, I am sorry. Not all svithey creativity is excellent, what can I say. But still we try, still we try.

revisit last week's svithe (typo inclusive)

3 comments:

  1. Wai-wai-wai-wai-wait--how do you know Chillygator's blog? Do you follow it? Do you know her somehow? Indirectly maybe? Did a friend send you there?

    She's the girl I was on a blind date with when the Manimal broke down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. .

    Oh really? Ha! I don't know her blog well, but I'm there every once in a while. She's a sometimes svither afterall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure you didn't mean this link with that first fragment?

    ReplyDelete