2009-06-15

On This First Monday of Summer Vacation

.

Tasks for this summer:

Reading:

    finish my library books
    enjoy other things


Editing:

    MoJo's Stay at a minimum of ten pages per weekday
    make progress on new anthology
    make progress on CE projects


Writing (short):

Writing (long):

    Curses and Llew
    (secret project)


Also I'ld like to teach the kid how to ride his bike and maybe do something fun and/or relaxing. Plus have a baby.

Seems like a pretty good list. I should stay busy.

7 comments:

  1. Plus have a baby.

    Oh so awesome!!! I missed this or something, but really, congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. .

    (It's news only recently released to the public. We're big secretkeepers.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Lady Steed and that one dude she lives with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! What happened to 'get a part time job so I can make some extra money to keep my family from becoming destitute over the summer'?

    PS to everyone else: Thanks for all of your congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. .

    I also forgot a few other things, hon. But really --- don't you think the list is long enough?

    ReplyDelete
  6. .

    Notes to self:

    WiZ
    Harlow
    BYUMFAsatire
    MFADraft
    Nounan/Nephi

    ReplyDelete