I'm am not alone in my infrequent posting of late. Glancing at the list to the left suggests that half my blogging pals have also become more reticent of late. Therefore, as a public service to all of us, I present Thmazing's List of Ways to Be a Prolific Blogger:
Thmazing's List of Ways to Be a Prolific Blogger
1. Have no qualms.
- Qualms are kind of like morals in that they slow you down. Get rid of them!
- Simply put, if you have to make sense, you will not be prolific. Get over it.
- There are dozens of websites dedicated to helping you learn what sort of vegetable you are, which pirate you would like to make love to, and which screenwriter would best butcher your life. I admit I have not taken full advantage of these websites, but you should. You'll never have to think again, yet you will still be the most prolific blogger on the block.
- Why tell a story in one post when you can serialize?
- Copy and paste is a beautiful thing.
- I swear. Easiest road to prolificity ever.