2006-01-25

Best of the best

.

These are the best sentences from today's posts by bloggers I currently link to (one per person--don't you wish you'd posted today):


On the other hand, I fear this is a bad thing because I read somewhere once that girls' perception of themselves is highly influenced by their fathers, and I don't want S-Boogie to grow up believing that her worth is dependent upon her appearance, especially when twenty years from now she is overweight or plagued by horrible acne or hunchbacked.

There'll be no butter in hell!

I have spent the last 20 weeks in mortal fear of going to the bathroom, so I'm hoping this makes my life easier.

Google gives over a thousand hits on "secret-agenty" and 2,800 on "Jennifer Anistony"

And, my comfort in my own masculinity aside, I really would rather none of my peers know that I’m grinning from ear to ear listening to those immortal words from Aida: “A dress is my strongest suit.”

Some people call it soup.

by Stupidramblings at 12:10 AM

I don't know where the rest of you are....

1 comment:

  1. My favorite blogger segment of late?

    "Second, I must demand of them all that they should demand of me and, not to get into overly complex semantics, I must demand that they do demand of me all that they should demand of me."

    Beauty. If only I knew how to link to it, so that other people could share in the joy...

    ReplyDelete