2005-12-06

I'm richer!

.

I just received a brilliant new form of phish that I wanted to point out to everyone, in case, contrary to my suppositions, there are any silly people who read my blog that might fall for this new-and-improved relative of the Nigerian prince story.

(Note: Everywhere this post says Thmazing it once said my real, actual last name which, contrary to the common theory, is not Spitfactory.)

From : Andrew Burr
Sent : Wednesday, November 30, 2005 4:51 PM
Subject : Greetings Thmazing!!!

21 Campshill Road
Se13 6qu Lewisham
London England.

Hello Thmazing,

This is a personal email directed to you and I request
that it be treated as such. I must solicit your
confidentiality and assure you that I am contacting
you in good faith and this proposal will be of mutual
benefit. I am Andrew Burr, a solicitor at law. I am
the personal attorney/sole executor to the late Mr.
Robert Thmazing herein after referred to as 'my client'
who worked as an independent oil magnate in my country
and who died in a car crash with his immediate family
in east London on the 5th of November 2000.

My late client a former Sub-Comptroller working with
Chevron Texaco Oil here in the United Kingdom and had
left behind a deposit of Nine Million Eight Hundred
Thousand British Pounds Sterling only (£9.8million)
with a finance company. After the death of my client,
the finance company contacted me, as his attorney to
provide his next of kin who should inherit his
fortune; this according to them is their policy in
sure circumstances.

Since the death of my client, I have written several
letters to the embassy with intent to locate any of
his extended relatives whom shall be
claimants/beneficiaries of his abandoned personal
estate and all such efforts have been to no avail. I
had to inform the finance company about my fruitless
effort in locating my late client close relative or
his next of kin. The board of directors of the company
just adopted a resolution and I was mandated to
provide his next of kin for the payment of this money
within the next 15 official working days or forfeit
the money as an abandoned funds. The company had
planned to invoke the abandoned property decree of the
company to confiscate the funds after the expiration
of the period given me. Also I have received official
letters in the last two days suggesting a likely
proceeding for confiscation of his abandoned personal
assets in line with existing laws of the institution.

Well I have reason very professionally and I can use a
legal means to present a next of kin of my deceased
client. This is legally possible and would be done in
accordance with the laws of the land. On this note I
decided to search for a credible person and finding
that you bear a similar last name, I was urged to
contact you, that I may, with your consent, present
you to the "trustee" as my late client's family member
so as to enable you put up a claim to the bank in that
capacity as a next of kin of my client. I find this
possible for the fuller reasons that you are of the
same nationality and you bear a similar last name with
my late client making it a lot easier for you to put
up a claim in that capacity. I have all vital
documents that would confer you the legal right to
make this claim and would make them available to you
so that the proceeds of this bank account valued at
£9.8million can be paid to you before it gets
confiscated or declared unserviceable to the bank
where this huge amount is lodged.

I do sincerely sympathize the death of my client but I
think it is unprofitable for his funds to be submitted
to the government of this country or some financial
institution. My aim is to retrieve this funds and let
it be claimed by the deceased family name, etc. for
this I seek your assistance since I have been unable
to locate the relatives for the past 4year now and
since no one has come for the claim. I seek your
consent to present you as the next of kin of the
deceased since you have the same last name giving you
the advantage so that the proceeds of this account can
be paid to you. Then we talk percentage. I know there
might be other persons out there with the same surname
as my last client, but after a little check my
instinct tells me to contact you. Can I trust you on
this? I shall assemble all the necessary documents
that will be used to back up your claim.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of law. I will not fail to bring to your notice
that this proposal is hitch-free and that you should
not entertain any fears as the required arrangements
have been made for the completion of this transfer.
Like I said, I require only a solemn confidentiality
on this. Please get in touch with me via my
alternative email andrew-burr4@excite.com for
better confidentiality and send to me your telephone
and fax numbers to enable us discuss further on this
transaction. My contact number is +44-7040-129-681 if
this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue
advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you, Thanks
for your understanding.


Regards.

Andrew Burr(Esq)
Phone: +44-7040-129-681

***********

Besides the many other problems with this email, what kind of idiot doesn't know that in 2000 there was no Chevron/Texaco--I mean, come on! I know my massive oil conglomerates! I'm a Thmazing! My uncle Robert (godblesshissoul) worked for one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment