2005-08-09

Wasted energy, time, talent

.

I see a few good reasons to blog:

I have access to important information that everyone should have access to and I need to get it to the masses in a timely manner.

I have 16,522 first cousins, all of whom love me, and want constant updates on my favorite flavor of toothpaste.

I have opinions so important that Aristotle would sell his left lobe to hear them.

I am able to provide scintillating commentary on current events and the art scene.

I am under the impression that strangers will flock to me if only given the opportunity.

Fine reasons, all. But I don't see any as applicable to this experiment.

All I am doing is wasting resources that could better be put to use at work or elsewhere.

But I knew that before I began.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment