2007-07-25

To your left (volume six)

2006
.


Cicada
    Cicada was the first blogger I had never met (but who had boucoup online social capital) to laugh at my jokes and link to me. Ergo, I owe her my fealty. Don't tell her though because her needs are totally out of my league. Hoo!


editorgirl
    I don't know if I should say anything at all about editorgirl because I like her too much to say only a little and I don't want to obligate her to read a lot and, well, she should really be working on her thesis.


Ambrosia Ananananananas
    Brozy gave me a book. Brozy gave me a book. Brozy gave me a book.

    I love love love Brozy!

    I first met her at her apartment where she had cake and strawberries. This is also where I met editorgirl, incidentally, and a couple other people coming up ahead in this volume including


Bawb
    who is so smart I get scared sometimes. Thank goodness he married someone not scary in Brozy. Not that she's not smart, but she's not scary. These things are not, contrary to popular believe, mutually inclusive.


J "don't call her jessica" B
    was also at that party with her hubby Lunk, who blogs at the same link.

    They, like us, now live near the Bay and we've gone for ice cream together. And this time--bonus!--they didn't totally make out in front of us.

    Love you guys!


Daltongirl
    Daltongirl is who I want to be when my kids are hers ages. Only she's a girl.

    Or actually, you know what I really want? Her husband's hair. It's what I've wanted since high school, but mine is stubbornly colored. It probably won't change until Lady Steed's freaked out about me getting old and she'll make me dye it.

    I'm going pink.


Edgy
    It's startling to me, given how long we've known each other and through so many different venues of knowing, that I have actually only met Edgy once--at a Fobbian Blog Party. Unbelievable! He outreads me, is a renowned editor, and knows the alphabet.

    I am ashamed.


Thirdmango
    I'm not cool enough for Firstmango or Secondmango. So I'm awful happy that the man with the hair likes me.


Kirsa
    Wait. Kirsa changed her name. I just remembered.

    Shoot.

    I gotta fix that.

    And then assign her a brandnew personality.


Asmond
    has
      met Chuck Norris.

      made me laugh.

      sat on the floor for long periods of time.

      prayed for my burning soul.

      been absurdly cool and fun to hang with.

      stubbornly insisted on being one of the scads and scads of people on this list who refuses to move to the Bay Area and eat ice cream with me.


The Franchise
    All he cares about is winning Settlers of Catan. And you can tell him I said so.


Absent
    Need a reason to party? Absent can give it to you. That seems like recommendation enough.


Nocturne
    She's marrying Yarjka. Neither of them are posting. Draw your own conclusions.


The Gundos
    They're in Hawaii right now.

    Again.

    They are ALWAYS in Hawaii.

    Pretty much everyone I know is jealous.

    Thank goodness we're all good Christians.


Stupidramblings
    Stupid is consistently hilarious. What he's not consistently is posting and he had danged well better feel guilty about it because it makes me sad.

    You're making me sad, Stupid!

    On the bright side, Stupid bought the Thteeds barbeque once. That was awesome. Awesome is the opposite of sad.

    So I guess if you won't post any more frequently, Stupid, you should buy us more food. That's always acceptable.

    Also: Love the First Mate's room. Still.





Volume One, 1990 - 1999
Volume Two, 2000 - 2000
Volume Three, 2002
Volume Four, 2003 - 2004
Volume Five, 2005




4 comments:

  1. I have moved to the Bay Area. I want to eat ice cream. Name your time and place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may not be posting, but I'm always reading.

    ReplyDelete