2007-02-22

Thix

.

By virtue of being tagged, here we go:

1. I am not French. Nor do I speak French. Even though I took quite a bit in high school. When I started learning Korean, all my French surged back, only to finally die forever.

2. I am not a fish. Not literally or metaphorically. Or olfactorily.

3. I am not at a loss for words. I have the astonishing knack of being able to spew crap whenever I please. Of course, crap being what it is . . . .

4. I am not particularly prone to exercise. In fact, I can't be certain that losing two knees is worth saving one heart. Do the math, people!

5. I am not certain that Idaho is better off without me. I like to believe it is, but I am pretty awesome and Idaho could probably use me . . . . I try not to think about it.

6. I am not going to establish a human colony on the moon. Sorry Mr. Rutan. But I have other plans.

I'm going to choose my six people to tag via the next blog button, starting on Tusk's site:

1. Mike

2. Tom Goodman Hey! Tom! How funny! I was just at your Phlog yesterday--glad to see you're still posting somewhere! (and what a bizarre coincidence....)

3. Pako Los

4. Wdc

5. Serge

6. Her Vain-Ness

2 comments:

  1. Exercise is totally overrated. Knees, however, are sadly overlooked. As long as you have your Sport Illustrated Swimsuit DVD and a bowl of popcorn, I have a feeling you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! You're originally from Idaho?! Can you secretly tell me from what part you hail?

    :)

    ReplyDelete