2006-11-12

Caught in the svithe

.

I mean, of course, the Gospels are exciting. I mean--sitting before Christ and being taught by him--what could be more exciting?

Well, how about Acts?

Here are the Apostles, but now instead of listening, they are speaking. They are being what their Savior told them to be, doing what He told them to do. Following His commandment to go forth into all the world and bear testimony of Him. They are doing it. They are standing in His place and doing and acting and behaving and being as He would, were He there.

And they are like us.

I find that exciting.




last week's svithe

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for svithing, Th. Knowing you makes it easier for me to be a good person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .

    That is an astonishingly kind thing to say, Bawb. Not because I think of you as hateful, but because I am astonished to learn that anything I do is of worth.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete