2008-03-16

Mormon Svithe

.

My brother wrote an interesting post this week. It's all about Mormon and how extraordinary it is that he was a preacher of charity and hope when he lived among perhaps the most debased people in human history.

I've been meaning to send some traffic his way for a long time, so instead of a fullbore svithe from me this week, I'm sending you over to see him. Click that first sentence.

But before you go, let me add my testimony theirs (Schmetterling's and Mormon's) and suggest that we "pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart, that [we] may be filled with this love" and to point out that you've got something on your lip. No, right there--that's it. A little more. Okay, you got it.

Love you!


last week's svithe

5 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Theric I found you! It's Lola! hahahaha I thought I had lost you forever! Anyway. Visit my blog. K?
    -Lola, and such

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Maybe you aren't a loser after all (though there is an omitted word in this post). But, regardless of you loser status, I still love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR! I meant YOUR loser status!

    Great....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this, by the way. It didn't cause a dramatic spike in readership, per se, but my analytics map now has dots all over the country rather than just in Utah and Cali, which, ya know, makes me feel special, like people pay attention to me or something.

    ReplyDelete