2007-06-04

.

Last week, Katria wrote:
    My dearest cousin tagged me over at her blog, so here we go.

    The rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven other people and list their names on your blog.

    1. I love to count and lists make me happy.
    2. I physically need things to be straight and well organized or I start to panic. Alphabetized goes without saying.
    3. When I am really stressed out/annoyed/ticked off, I take my frustrations out on my living atmosphere by cleaning it until I feel like I'm going to fall over.
    4. I started reading high-school level books in the fifth grade
    5. My current dream vacation is somewhere in Nevada (not telling you where, but I can guarantee it's not Vegas).
    6. I despise the newest Window's Media Player update and wish it would die and go back to the old one.
    7. Sometimes I think I'm a year older than I really am.


    Tag, you're it! (Most specifically I want to hear from My K, Noelle, Matt, th., Tolkers, Master Fob, Edgy, and Krishna.)
My name's on that list and I'm feeling decent, so...:
    i - I am, even today, still wearing pleated pants on occasion. So sue me.

    ii - I have no money. Suing me would be a waste of your time.

    iii - The Big O loves Brozy's avatar.

    iv - Once I walked into a basketball pole.

    v - Once I ran a motorcycle into a barbed-wire fence.

    vi - Everything here is true. Or if not, there is no one foolhardy enough to claim otherwise.

    vii - I'll be watching Creature Comforts tonight. Check your local listings.

Creature Comforts

Tada!

I'm tagging the same people Katria tagged because I am lazy and, since I am awesome, I can get away with stuff like that.

5 comments:

  1. Well I guess I really better do it now that I'm double-tagged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome. I just have to say that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [laughs] I'm glad Big O likes the hunting snail. (It's courtesy of Brinestone.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm, sorry, slug. having a moment here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crud! My name was on Katria's list, too!

    ReplyDelete