I have never been in this situation before. Two schools want me to teach for them. Both are ideal positions, but ideal for different reasons. Both jobs have but few minor drawbacks. I'm torn. I have no idea which one to choose. I have until tomorrow.
I'm nostalgic for the days when it was take the burger flipping job or have no job at all --- and that was it.
I can't remember ever being this stressed over a decision.
Look: this is me shuddering: -~-~-~_~__~-`-`-`-`-`-`_-`-~_`_~__~-`-~--~-~_-~-~-~