.
As of today, Honeymoon in Copper is completed. That doesn’t mean it will stay complete. After I get feedback and move into working with professionals, any number of changes could be made. But if I were self-publishing, I could go to press today. It’s as good as I can make it without stepping gently into insanity.
I don’t want to say much more about it today, but I will share that the book is broken down into seven days, and here are some stats on that breakdown:
火
Tuesday
3 chapters, 15 pages
水
Wednesday
12 chapters, 62 pages
木
Thursday
5 chapters, 22 pages
金
Friday
11 chapters, 54 pages
土
Saturday
14 chapters, 87 pages
日
Sunday
12 chapters, 48 pages
月
Monday
This one’s . . . a little bit complicated. If we count everything, that’s 39 chapters, 154 pages. But if we stick with Monday proper: 21 chapters, 86 pages. The other stuff can be treated as one, two, three, or four units; if four, that comes to one, one, fifteen, and one chapter(s) per unit.
Guess you’ll just have to read the book.

No comments:
Post a Comment