2012-04-01

In lieu of Svithetacular, a list of talks to reread

.

read/listen/watch

(saturday morning)

Elder Oaks
Why?

With the kids yelling, he seemed to be saying things he could not possibly have been seeing.
Elder Eyring
Why?

Because I need to savor the first General Conference talk to ever feature giant robots.


(saturday afternoon)

Elder Holland
Why?

Remix of one of my favorite talks ever, using a new parable
Elder Cook
Why?

His listing cities to be destroyed prior to second coming. (He gave his native San Francisco better odds of surviving than Salt Lake.)
Elder Scott
Why?

I . . . don't remember . . . .


(priesthood)

---nothing happened here, ladies---


(sunday morning)

President Uchtdorf
Why?

Don't judge me because I sin differently than you.
Elder Christofferson
Why?

Using counsels and good sense to suss out wisdom from dumb thingies. "The Church will know from the Holy Ghost manifest in the body of the members . . . ." (molaq)


(sunday afternoon)

Elder Wilson
Why?

The helpful guide re unrighteous dominion.
Elder Evans
Why?

Fresh new take on Choose Ye This Day.
Elder Anderson
Why?

Because I totally wasn't paying attention. Though that story kicked me in the teeth.


previous svithe, the presvithetacular


Real Svithetaculars
176.0 * 176.5 * 177.0 * 177.5 * 178.0 * 178.5 * 179.0 * 179.5 * 180.0 * 180.5 * "181.0" * 181.5

2 comments:

  1. I listened to E. Cook's talk a second time because of this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. .

    Oh, good.

    So hard to celebrate April 1st during conference.

    ReplyDelete