2008-06-06

Curse you, Asmond.

.

Hey! Look what I found in my drafts (2/16/08 10:27 PM)! Guess I should finish this.....

-------------

5 things on my to-do list today:
    Finish this post
    Get home early
    Fill out the bleeding benchmark forms (check)
    Grade the root word quizzes (check)
    Eat something before I die

I enjoy:
    Eating things instead of, you know, dying.

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
    Pay tithing. Ha! Trick question!

3 of my bad habits:
    Working too hard
    Caring too much about my job
    Lying in job interviews
    (I'm joking; I swear)

5 places I have lived:
    42° 19' 20" N, 111° 17' 52" W
    35° 10' 0" N, 128° 34' 0" E
    40° 33' 0" N, 91° 23' 6" W

5 jobs I have had:
    Burger-flipper
    Survey-taker
    Sticker-takeroffer
    News-gatherer
    Child-indoctrinator

5 things you might not know about me:
    Sorry, I only have five things left. I'll need them to blog about later.

No comments:

Post a Comment