2007-05-10

My face is a pentagon

.

I look like I have the mumps. I don't know why. It is not possible that I should have the mumps. I had an MMR less than a year ago; I had the mumps about ten years ago, followed by an MMR; I had an MMR as a very very small child--about the same time you had yours.

Yet my lymph nodes in my jaw and neck have swollen like balloons, making me look, well, like a pentagon.

PENTAGON HEAD

I suppose it's a good thing Lady Steed tells me the huge, strong jaw look isn't really working for her.

I don't feel like making out anyway.

2 comments:

  1. A strong jaw should appeal at that time of the month. It's because they want a man's man to reproduce with.
    The rest of the time, of course, they prefer softer faces.
    SO basically, they want a man's man's baby, but for the nice guy to raise it.
    It's like having tobey Maguire cuckolded into taking care of Daniel Craig's lovechild.

    Enough asides: I'm sorry you're not feeling too well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete