Can I get you something? Cigarette? Cocktail? Orifice?


I came up with that line in the shower today and thought it was pretty funny, a nice little triple. But then I started dissecting it (don't do this to jokes) and wondering if the joke were ethical in its assumptions etcetcetc. And then I began to wonder if this would count as a dirty joke. But I'm no expert on these things. I just say crap as I make it up. So I'll open it up to the rest of you. Is this joke worthy of preservation? And if so, under what circumstances could it be best deployed?


  1. I think you need to answer those questions in reverse order: decide on its context before you judge it.

    As it stands, I got nuthin.

  2. .

    What? How dare you not judge something without context! What do you think this is?

  3. It is dirty but would be good in the right context. I would say it would be best used from someone who is at least being flirty - but probably moreso openly throwing themselves at the person. It would be good coming from someone who is slutty or desperate - and possible a little ditsy.

    That's my thoughts anyway.

  4. .

    Or it might be funny if it were, say, spoken between a couple of ringworms hanging out in some bedsheets?