2010-06-30

Electronics

.

Instead of a bunch of different gadgets, I would like to buy just one device with the following specs:

Big enough screen to watch movies on
Portable so that can be done in bed
Run MS Word (included)
Run Adobe CS (included)
Do basic video and audio editing
Carry all my books around with me
Use e-ink so a single charge can last weeks
Hold at least 45 cubic feet of frozen food
Shave my face completely clean in under a minute
Autobackup to the cloud
Texting and email no matter where I am
Have a physical presense that's aesthetically pleasing
Wash dishes using less water than when I do them by hand
Pedometer and accelerometer
Have respectable fidelity when playing music
Wireless

And if we could keep it under 2k, that would be awesome.

kthnxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment