2009-03-17

999

.

Nine hundred ninety-nine bolts in my brain....
Nine hundred ninety-nine planks on my house....
Nine hundred ninety-nine shoes for my feet....
Nine hundred ninety-nine eggs in your gut....
Nine hundred ninety-nine thoughts for a cent....
Nine hundred ninety-nine gees with an up....
Nine hundred ninety-nine marks on my hide....
Nine hundred ninety-nine stubs for my toe....
Nine hundred ninety-nine charms through my teeth....
Nine hundred ninety-nine ups left to suck....
Nine hundred ninety-nine books in the barn....
Nine hundred ninety-nine scars in my eye....
Nine hundred ninety-nine flames for a buck....
Nine hundred ninety-nine deer in my fridge....
Nine hundred ninety-nine wolves for a dame....
Nine hundred ninety-nine strokes for my love....
Nine hundred ninety-nine pricks per your need....
Nine hundred ninety-nine vests on the floor....
Nine hundred ninety-nine boats left afloat....
Nine hundred ninety-nine jams on the air....
Nine hundred ninety-nine bowls left to wash....
Nine hundred ninety-nine grets left to re....
Nine hundred ninety-nine stuns in my gun....
Nine hundred ninety-nine thought for to think....
Nine hundred ninety-nine jumps with this rope....
Nine hundred ninety-nine ropes that won't jump....
Nine hundred ninety-nine parts of this list....
Nine hundred ninety-nine [your turn]

10 comments:

  1. ...ants in my pants...
    ...blogs to go stalk...
    ...friends to tell off...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nine hundred ninety-nine shoes for your feet? So once every 500 days your right foot goes bare?

    (I am so excited for you next post, by the way...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. .

    In that case, I am sure it is to disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's something about that number...

    It is said the number nine represent finality or judgment. Judge for yourself.

    Also, the tet is the initial letter of the word tov, "good." The form of the tet is "inverted," thus symbolizing hidden, inverted good--as expressed in the Zohar: "its good is hidden within it." The form of the letter chet symbolizes the union of groom and bride consummating with conception. The secret of the tet (numerically equivalent to nine, the nine months of pregnancy) is the power of the mother to carry her inner, concealed good - the fetus - throughout the period of pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...Assignments to do...
    ...Friends to invite...
    ...Arguments with mom...
    ...Rides to ride on...
    ...Things to choose from...
    ...Movies to watch...
    ...Things to duct tape...


    I could go on and on.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. .

    Nicely done, Lola.

    Tyler--- we call it THET around here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thet, yes, thet of course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...children to feed...
    ...hours without sleep...
    ...mics to set up...
    ...chapters per book...
    ...posts in my feed...
    ...O.U.S.E....
    ...flicks to review...
    ...bad ideas first...
    ...dollars to raise...
    ...pennies to spend...
    ...friends get my drift...

    ReplyDelete
  9. .

    ---times I've been there....

    ReplyDelete