2008-01-17

Here's a picture for you.....

.

People are flocking to Thmusings by way of Google Image Search which I find mystifying. Since when did I become The Great Repository of Jpgs? Very mysterious.

Anyway, in honor of my new role, here's a picture for you:

Dante by Dore

So, um, this is Dante and his main chick staring into the glory of heaven. It's the happy ending Inferno totally failed to deliver.

It's a Doré and it's pretty nice.

So, um, come again soon? You're welcome back any time, of course. And, ah, we have words too, you know....

4 comments:

  1. "Dante and his main chick"??

    You disappoint. I would have thought you surely would have known her name is Beatrice . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew if I kept coming to your blog from that search you'd eventually come through for me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. .

    Of course I know her name. I just didn't want to check the spelling. And, Sam, you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very pretty picture.




    ;)

    ReplyDelete