2007-07-09

Send the Big O to College

.

There's a new shirt design up at the Thtore (remember! all Thtore designs are limited-time-only!), and this one is special.

The design this new shirt sports was crafted by the Big O himself, three years old and already cutting edge. Lady Steed has been begging me to put it on a shirt for weeks.

We priced this shirt at $21.00, which means for every shirt sold, we get a a profit of $2.01. All of that money is going to the Big O's college fund. Given the likely cost of college in 15 years, this means we need to sell approximately 200,000 tshirts. Actually, considering that his parents will be investing this money for him, better make that 250,000.

Available in men's, women's and kids' sizes.

kidswomenmen

big o design #1

6 comments:

  1. This is quite a great shirt. It's especially cool that Oliver came up with such awesomeness. I may have to get me one for post-pregnancy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Big O is a genius. If I didn't already have five or six black t-shirts with red artwork on them, I'd buy one. Really.

    And speaking of t-shirts . . . about that lawsuit you were entangled in involving a major soft drink company: I noticed in the fine print on one of their ads at the movies (because it was the size of my car) that "The Dynamic Ribbon" is indeed a copyrighted symbol, and no one is allowed to use it for their own mercenary purposes or they will be wiped off the face of the earth.

    So now you know. Artists Beware.

    ReplyDelete
  3. .

    I'm still waiting for their lawyer to write me back....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's a little blinding; but very creative nevertheless ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silly you must buy one, please!!! I think matt needs one too. The Big O needs all the college money he can get.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. Matt would die if we had truly matching shirts. I can't tell you how often we end up wearing similar outfits without trying. Just imagine what it would be like if we actually owned the same shirt!!

    But his birthday is coming up...so maybe I'll surprise him. He wouldn't see that one coming his way!

    ReplyDelete