For the first time, a blog-forward I approve of. You have to request it to get it and each time it is different.
Tusk offered, I took the bait.
1. Who is the most effective supervillain?
- I was going to pick some really hot chick, but then I saw a picture of the Joker as I was researching, and who else could I choose? Who else is so unpredictable? Who else is so completely un-understandable? Who else cares so little for my life? He scares the crap out of me.
2. What is your least favourite snack?
- Cheese crackers of any sort. Cheese cracker-eaters are a truly messed-up breed. And you can tell them I said so.
3. What is the ultimate Karaoke song--why?
- "You Lost that Loving Feeling"---I know because I was at an ice cream shop and a friend of mine, without music, got about one hundred people to sing along with him. That guy is awesome.
4. What is your favourite childhood memory?
- On our way back from Mount Rushmore, my family, grandmother and Cousin Sbook stopped in Yellowstone. The whole trip was awesome, but I have fond memories of Sbook and I walking right up to a moose--which we both new to be legally suicide--and talking deeply about Hey! there's a moose! That was pretty good.
5. If the blogosphere were a body, in which part would your blog be?
- The betwixtia--that spot on your retina between rods and cones, and the optical nerve. If it actually does anything, it fakes seeing spots. (Note: I totally made betwixtium up. I have a real problem with that.)
Now! If you want to play, leave a comment and I will visit you (or email you) and ask you five questions all your very own. Or not. Whatever.