2007-04-30

Run away
as fast as you can

YOUR CUTENESS CANNOT SAVE YOU NOW!!!!!

Run away!.

The Big O and I have been snail hunting over the last week. We have extracted and brutally slain hundreds of snails. Roughly literally.

The Big O has been well trained by his mother regarding the realms of cuteness, and so, when we would discover a particularly small snail, he would exclaim in preternaturally high pitches, "Oooooooooo! It's SO CUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!"

And then he would drop it to the ground and grind it into the brick walkway with his besandalled foot.

11 comments:

  1. You should just collect a bunch of them, and make escargot... :) ... I know how ... I've eaten that kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's like a tourist: He knows the phrases, but he lacks a deeper understanding of their significance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHA! My sister had tons of snails in her yard and garden so they had to extract and kill them. Her daughter was about The Big O's age at the time, and she too thought they were so cute. So rather than smash them, my sister drown them and told her daughter they were letting them go for a swim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. .

    That there must be the difference between boys and girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really really really really really really really hate snails.

    I knew I liked this kid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. .

    That's a lot of vitriol; what gives?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was too cute! And I agree with Mel. DEATH TO SNAILS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have had so many dates like that...

    ReplyDelete
  9. .

    See, now that's the example of a joke that makes your heart bleed, people! Learn from the master!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ain't no cute like killa cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your child is Asmond approved.

    ReplyDelete