2007-02-26

The most important announcement to be made on American soil since May 16, 1860

Friends! Thromans! Fiddlesticks!


.

Hi.

My name is Theric.

I have been alive for, oh, about thirty years now and in that time I have never once done the following things:

1. Trampled a kitten to death while wearing golf shoes.
2. Trampled a kitten to death while wearing moonboots.
3. Trampled a kitten to death.

I feel these facts give me some credibility.

About five years ago, I, by grace of my friend Myke, owned the domain name theric.com, a useful thing to be sure. But I was an ignorant fool and did not know that domain-name ownership expires and, one year later, was claimjumped by some dirty British company which has done nothing with a URL that was, to me, was so very very valuable.

So I have gone and gotten myself another domain name.

A better domain name.

A totally rockandroll domain name.

Yes, I, Theric, am now the proud owner of....

who IS that masked man?

All are welcome at Thmazing.com.

For I am Thamzing.

Thmazingly welcoming, that it.

So come on over.

8 comments:

  1. Consider yourself bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you're Thamzing?
    Maybe we need another domain name... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing! very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watch... Theric Media Solutions Inc. in England is going to unveil a brand new, interactive website.

    Who's gonna feel stupid THEN?

    Well, probably me since I pulled that hypothetical scenerio out of you-know-where.

    ReplyDelete
  5. .

    The worst part is they once offered to buy the name from me. I should have said yes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just went ot your site and read all 6 of your columns, which I really enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. .

    Thanks! I'm glad they're still good for something!

    ReplyDelete