Master Fob said: Why do we need any method other than the mechanized wheelchair?
- To mash potatoes, you mean? Mostly because it voids the warranty. Sorry the answer has to be so pedestrian.
So to speak.
Lindsay said: Isn't it "Me and the major don't see eye to eye on it"?
- I know this one! Belle and Sebastian!
Silly Marie: You're really that much older than us?
- And getting older every day.
JB: Are you and Lady Steed close enough to meet up for ice cream some time?
- We meet up for other reasons as well. Nudge nudge.
Silly Marie: Are you eating enough?
- Ice cream, or in general. (No to both, probably.)
daltongirl: Btw, Coast Guard Day doesn't even show up on my calendar. What's up with that?
- Antitheric propaganda swept. the nation. It was in the news.
Thirdmango: I'm not sure where in Cali you live, but if you live anywhere near Monrovia or Arcadia, do you wanna go to lunch?
- I have no idea where either of those are. Or are those restaurants?
noelle feather: Albany, as in Oregon?
- New York? California? Scotland?
Samantha Stevens said: I just have to question one of your gift choices: "The Library of America," featuring...CHOPIN???? A Polish composer who lived in France????
- Wrong Chopin, sweetheart.
Thirdmango said: You do own the actual series of Cowboy Bebop don't you?
- Yes. Yes I do.
MasterFob: Do I get bonus points if I guess which songs came from me?
- Like that's even possible, Master Fob. Who do you think you are, anyway: Barry Manilow?
Stupidramblings said: Haberdahserheaven? that might be your best new word. EVER.
- Thank you. But I'm not sure it's really a question.
Stupidramblings said: Um, what does the Buddha have to do with moving? Is he carrying your boxes?
- No, no, no. He's the yin to my yang. Totally stationary, etc.
noelle feather said: El Cerrito is quite the distance from Tehachapi, no?
- Quite, yes.
CHARLAX: Ask me Why? You ask why? The answer is because.
- Hey, buddy. *I* give the answers around here.
Tyler: Porn stars? At an Idaho university? Are they taking applications?
Melyngoch: Kom igen. The printing of the first English book didn't even make the list?
- That's not the first English book, silly. Kim igen, indeed.
Schmetterling: That is pretty much spectacular, I must say. How do you find this stuff?
- People mostly just leave them in the comments of my posts.
Celia: Why a rooster, by the way?
- Because they tend to type comments while standing in the rain.
alishka babushka: So maybe that had an affect on his conducting?
Schmetterling: 'Course, immortal butterflies are probably pretty hard to eat, no?
- For electrocuted roosters? Yes.
Mr. Fob: Did you know they're releasing Toy Story in 3D in 2009, in preparation for Toy Story 3 in 2010?
- You don't say. I only wish they would release 12 Angry Men in 3D. That would be the best ever.
Schmetterling: Woah! WOAH! Hold on there, Th! You can't go changing the universe on me NOW! I thought Vertigo was the indisputably best ever; what's with this 12 Angry Men stuff?
- Vertigo? In 3D? Surely you jest.
Schmetterling: Will there be werewolves in heaven, then?
- Funny you should ask. I hope to have my paper on that topic finished up some time this week.
8/14/06 4:03 PM