2006-06-09

Meeting Stupid

.

(Yesterday, Lady Steed, the Big O and I had the pleasure of driving to Santa Clarita and meeting Stupidramblings. As Stupid cherishes his blogonymity even more than we do, potentially identifying portions of this post have been edited out.)

Stupid is staying in ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ because he will be attending a ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ for work. He works for ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡--the same job that ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ once had, in fact. He likes his job, so that's bully for him. It also offers him the added benefit of meeting the Thteeds, which is a job perk everyone wants but few people get.

Stupid lived in the same ‡‡‡‡‡ as we did for the entire time we were in ‡‡‡‡‡. In fact, we know many of the same people. ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ I've mentioned before, but he also knows the ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡, and ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ and ‡‡‡‡‡ and no doubt many others.

Stupid never ‡‡‡‡ a ‡‡‡‡ until he was ‡‡ which I find to be remarkable (and surprising given current interests such as ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ and ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ that he's so focused on these days).

His wife is ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ and an ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ to boot. And since they will be ‡‡‡‡‡‡ a ‡‡‡‡ in about ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡, they have been working a lot on ‡‡‡‡‡‡ up a ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ for "‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡." How cute!

Stupid is anti-‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ and pro-‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ and hey! it was nice to meet him
And after this brief but ‡‡‡‡‡‡-filled introduction, I hope you feel like you have met him too.

6 comments:

  1. I totally know what the blanked out words were. And I was one them! Yipee, it's like I'm famous!

    Also I'm jealous that y'all met up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .

    It was fun. (We talked about you.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I remember back when I asked Stupid about Limpy, because I thought she was ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡. Then I found out she was ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ and an ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ and I was impressed. I am also in the know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heheehe.....Santa Clarita?! I was just there last weekend for my trip to Magic Mountain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was hard to tell, but did you take a tone?

    It was a great day to meet the Thteeds...

    ReplyDelete