2006-05-12

Sweet!

.Whatever I feel like I want to do! Gosh!

As part of the ongoing and sadistically intense language instruction program we are forcing our two-year-old through, we allow him to play with my Napoleon Dynamite Talking Pen.

This part of his rigorous routine has taught him such useful monosyllabic (but daily used expressions) as the following:

  • Yes!
  • Sweet!
  • Gosh!
  • Bass!

    Now he just needs a Tony Manero action figure and he'll be a star....
  • 5 comments:

    1. I totally have this pen! It's freakin' awesome.

      A friend gave it to me for Christmas (as a joke) and my kids can't stop playing with it. I promise you, after five straight months of the quotes you described, it can get old.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Sweet.

      It's probably a good thing the pen doesn't say "idiot" or some other kind of negative line of his...

      On a Napoleon related note, the new Horde character in World of Warcraft will be programmed to do his exact dance when you type in the command /dance. It's pretty awesome.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Ummmmmm.




      I played World of Warcraft for a whole ten days. And then my trial died out and I haven't bothered to care.

      ReplyDelete
    4. .

      Until O masters polysyllabics, however, words like Idiots! and Wolverines! will not be available to him.

      ReplyDelete