2005-10-11

My toe

.

I was going to steal two more ideas today (from Foxy and Brozy), but I don't have the copious artwork necessary for the Brozy-theft. (It's all zipped up on a disk at my apartment.)

And so, my toe.

I have new shoes. They are orange leather Vans and the kids love them. They also must be pinching a nerve because since I started wearing them, my right big toe has gone numb.

At first I thought it was just cutting off blood flow, but shouldn't blood flow back after a few hours? Because it isn't.

Anyone know if I should be worried about this? Elementary students everywhere know you can't stand up without a big toe.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you should be worried about it. The feeling will come back to your toe once you stop wearing pleated pants. Because cool orange leather Vans don't like pleats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when you have some ailment that you are not entirely sure is benign. Then you have to not only decide if it is a real problem, but then decide whether it should be brought to a doctor's attention. Is it ever worth the risk of wasting time and money it takes to get something diagnosed?

    ReplyDelete